Thursday 21 December 2023

 Second part of my 2023 roundup are my favourite gigs:

In June I saw Carcass at the Exeter Phoenix. Absolutely packed and possibly the most brutal bands I've seen live. Great to enjoy it as well with friends from the Pig & Pickle pub.

October took me to my first church gig at St Mary’s Church in Totnes to see Jo-Beth Young & Serious Child - The acoustics were amazing and the whole experience was magical

On to November a trip to see The Sisters of Mercy at the Marble Factory in Bristol. One of my favourite ever gigs - The band were sensational even with a set full of unreleased songs.


Finally the only band I saw twice in 2023 was The Lost Trades. The best of the two gigs was the November gig at the All Saints Church in Kenton. The church acoustics suited the acapella voices of the band beautifully.





No comments:

Post a Comment