Thursday 22 December 2022

Final review of 2022 and it's the big one - Best albums.

Now I didn't think there would be another good enough year where I could revert to a top ten but this year surpassed expectations with the quality of new music.

So in alphabetical order

  • The Blackheart Orchestra - Hotel Utopia
  • Josienne Clarke -  Now & Then EP
  • Crippled Black Phoenix - Banefyre
  • Hekla - Xiuxiuejar
  • Indignu - Adeus
  • Marillion - An Hour Before It's Dark
  • Mortem - Slow Death
  • Nerina Pallot - I Don't Know What I'm Doing 
  • Emily Scott Robinson - Built on Bones EP
  • A.A. Williams - As the Moon Rests

Most years it isn't possible to choose one album above the others but this year I can - and it is As The Moon Rests, the latest masterpiece from A.A. Williams 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment