Tuesday 9 December 2014


Have to say I never thought I'd get to a third "end of year best of" list but I have !!


As usual, and in alphabetical order:
  • Alcest - Shelter
  • Insomnium - Shadows of the Dying Sun
  • Myrkur - Myrkur
  • New Model Army - Between Wine and Blood
  • Queen - Live at the Rainbow
  • The Secret Sisters - Put Your Needle Down
  • Shovels and Room - Swimmin' Time
  • Smoke Fairies - Smoke Fairies
  • Snowbird - Luna (RX Gibbs remixes)
  • Wolves in the Throne Room - Celestite


Of course there are a couple of big gaps in that list..... My pre-order of the Blueneck album King Nine hasn't arrived yet and Christmas may yet bring a Pink Floyd shaped present

1 comment:

  1. I like your global reach in this list - bit of euro metal, Americana and English spook folk coupled with classic stalwarts Queen and NMA

    ReplyDelete